**UPDATED FEBRUARY, 2023**
We sincerely thank you for shopping at needthatee.com and hope you enjoy your shopping experience with us. If the qualifying items you have purchased from us do not work out, we can issue a store credit at the purchase value (minus the original shipping cost) that can be applied to a new order. Exchange requests will receive store credits that can be applied to a new order as well.
- Qualified returns should be mailed to: needthattee.com, 5077 Rock Glen Drive, Stone Mountain, GA 30088. Dropoff is not available.
- When a store credit is issued, the purchase price will be sent as a electronic gift card to the email address on the original order.
- Item(s) in its (their) original packaging, unworn condition, free of stains, odor or other proof of wear, and returned within 30 business days of receipt (based on postal tracking) will be considered for a store credit.
- Customer is responsible for shipping fees to send the item(s) back to needthattee.com. It's okay to tape your items back up in the needthattee.com bag you received to cut down on shipping costs where possible.
- Expired sales items that are not listed as final sales are credited at the sales price paid.
- Please proof-read and confirm sizing on custom orders BEFORE processing the payment. Refer to the size chart or send an email to email@example.com to discuss sizing before completing the order.
Store credits will be processed within 10 business days of receipt of the original item. The store credit can be used to purchase new items or replace the items that did not work out in the original order. Items that need to be exchanged will not automatically be sent, they must be re-purchased using the store credit to be produced and shipped.
Please note the store credit courtesy is only offered once per item. We are happy to answer any questions you have about your return before you start the process. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the fastest response.
**Items mailed back that do not qualify for return can be mailed back at the customer's expense.**